its all a beautiful blur











{Wednesday, August 30} I have not died, I promise.
I really dont know if I can describe tonight in all its glory, or at least describe it in a way that will make you feel as if you were there with us. It was fun, and odd, and random all at the same time. There was wings, and ice cream, and condoms. And I got to meet Andrew, who is Steve's friend, and also the other best friend of the last guy I dated. Tell me that wasnt slightly awkward. Well, it was for me, a little. Especially when Corrine and Steve left us alone in Steve's back yard. Which is the woods. Did I mention there was no lights on? That was very awkward, and I think he sensed that. We talked about the movie Snakes on a Plane and how I did not see it yet but wanted to. He suggested going with him and Corrine and Steve, but I pointed out how Corrine was leaving, and he suggested me going with him and Steve. I have a sinking feeling THAT would not be happening. Talk about weird (not them, the situation). Did I mention they built a catapult? I did not get a demonstration, but Andrew was all to eager to give a full explanation about how it worked.

That was after we had driven around the local Native Reservation to see the scenery, which happened after we did shots in town all the while listening to bad music from six and seven years ago (do you remember The Bloodhound Gang?). Of course, before that the four of us were at DQ eating ice cream, and making a scene (is that really a surprise?). But, the evening began at Pick A Pig for wings where Corrine and I embarassed ourselves by going to the washroom and buying a condom from the vending machine. In front of a girl of about ten. Who then went to the machine and examined it with great interest. This is the kind of people we are. I cant wait to go and visit her where we can make asses of ourselves in a different city!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera