its all a beautiful blur











{Thursday, August 10} I hate getting up at 5:30am.
So I finally got rid of those ugly tangerine coloured panels from my hair. You know, the ones that were put there in June that were supposed to be caramel. Finally they're gone and my hair is now a really pretty mahogany colour. Im satisfied.

Enough about my appearance. This evening I picked Corrine up and we went to eat where I was snubbed, SNUBBED at Pizza Delight, and it amused me a great deal. I love being the adult in those situations. I even said hi to her husband after she turned her head, my mother would be proud. Anyway, after that we went in to the bridal shop so Corrine could try her dress on for me (well, its not her dress yet, but its probably going to be). The main road was blocked off, so we had to park like two blocks away and hoof it, which burned some of the calories we ate at PD (I was bloated on the two glasses of pop I drank). The dress is beautiful, simply beautiful. Not too over the top, but just the style that I adore. With the right jewellery and veil it will be breathtaking. Then we made fun of bridesmaid's dresses.

Oh, and we also went to Wal*Mart (the far one, not the new one) and made fun of other shoppers with a Wal*Mart associate. To be fair though, she started it. "They're crawling around on the floor!" Good times.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera