its all a beautiful blur











{Wednesday, August 16} :D
So, Monday was a day of ups and downs. I had not heard since Saturday to confirm my appointment, so that was up in the air. Nonetheless, I picked Kim up at the scheduled time with the intention of going to Tim Hortons and chilling while trying to reach him on my cell phone. I tried to use my cell phone from Kim's driveway, only to realize the battery was dead, so we took Kim's mom's phone (much love to Darlene). Anyway, we chill at Tim's until about a quarter past two, having a great time catching up, but I still had not gotten a hold of him. Into my car we go to drive around the block and I finally get through and talk to his girlfriend who tells me to call back in an hour. No problem. How can we fill time? By going to Wal*Mart of course!

We have a new Wal*Mart, one that I had not actually walked through, just into the pharmacy and back out again. So Kim and I wander around Wal*Mart for quite a while, and then head down to Penningtons to poke around. Surprisingly neither one of us actually bought anything. We deserve prises for this. Anyway, after Penningtons, I get through to his girlfriend again who tells me to call back after supper. No problem. We head back into town and decide to stop at Corrine's to check the status of her foot, and pick up my stuff from American Eagle.

I'll explain about the AE stuff first. A couple of weeks ago Corrine asked me if there was anything that I wanted at AE because she was going to order a shirt, and what's the point in ordering just one thing. So I look at the clearance site and find a cute halter top in my size, and I find a cute skirt also in my size. The order goes in, which at this point had also accumulated a pair of jeans for her. A few days later I was poking about on the site agian and checked out the stuff I was getting, and read the details about my skirt a little bit closer. I had originally noticed where it said the skirt was 13.5 inches long. I kinda panicked when I realized, ohmigosh, this thing might not cover my arse. The suspense! Dont worry though, it covers me, and its really cute too. Not something appropriate for work... but cute.

Now, to give a little story on what was wrong with Corrine, basically she scratched her foot open and it got infected. Really infected. Swollen up her leg infected. Huge day-glo green blister on her foot infected. Between her not being able to walk, plus taking reactions to two medications (in the same family, but two meds nonetheless), she was certainly having a rough go of 'er. So we stayed and visited for a little while before I dropped Kim off and went home to throw supper together.

Just before I ate, I called his house one more time and finally got to talk to him. He told me to come over at about 7:30pm. I called Kim right away to see if she was still able to come with me, because I knew she had plans with her boyfriend in the evening, and it turned out that by the time we'd be finished it would be too late for her to really see him so she opted out of coming with me. I completely understood, and it worked out anyway because after I ate I was online chatting and offered for Amanda to come with me, and because she's into that stuff too, she was all too happy to come.

So we get there for 7:30pm and he and I spend a few minutes discussing what I want before he sets up and we get started. I expected it to hurt a lot more than it did, since it hurt like motherfucker the last time, but after the first fifteen minutes or so the pain was manageable. The whole time I kept thinking, "Okay, when he's finished I have to ask him about what Kim wanted", basically to keep my mind off of the pain. Guess what I forgot to do? I still feel like shit over it too, but in my own defense, my mother called halfway through to inform me that I had a curfew because I had her car and my father was basically too lazy to change the flat on mine to take it to work. This pissed me off more than I can actually explain, because I hardly ever go anywhere or do anything, and the one time I do she's calling me like that. Plus, its rather embarassing to have a mother who's that inconsiderate.

Anyway, it only took him until just past 9pm, which was probably barely an hour, and only cost me $50 (!!!). Its my favorite so far, he did exactly what I wanted and I would go back to him for more in a heartbeat. You want to see photos.

Upper Back 01

Upper Back 03

For reference, here's a link to the image I used.


4 Comments:


Blogger furmommy said...

that looks so awesome!!! I really like it. I actually really like the spot where you got it. I would eventually like to get one in that area as well. But not till after i get married (thus following the agreement made with my mother).

But this girl = definately impressed.

But dont worry about not asking him. I only said, if you remember/get a chance, plus ill probably just shoot him an email and ask myself. I just feel bad that i didnt get to go. I was talking about tattoos all night when i got to chris's. He knows that i have the itch now.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 1:46:00 a.m.  


Blogger Christophe said...

The blue is rather sweet.

Congratulations, Mademoiselle Papillon!

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 11:55:00 a.m.  


Blogger James said...

Brilliant tattoo, reminds me of a stain glass window.

Sunday, August 20, 2006 8:54:00 p.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

Im still in love with it. Except now its really goddamn itchy.

I've always felt the sign of a good tattoo artist is when the tattoo doesnt look like a permanant tattoo, which that doesnt. Hopefully the colors wont fade once it really heals.

Sunday, August 20, 2006 9:21:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera