its all a beautiful blur











{Saturday, August 19} Cranky.
Cramps woke me up at 4am. Cramps so bad I thought my uterus was going to fall out of my body. I was awake for an hour. That's one of the reasons that Im cranky.

I came to work today only to be told that I have to take calls on my "old" contract for the day instead of finishing up my work on the other contract. This is reason two why Im cranky.

The upside to this is that as of Monday, Im no longer forced to deal with any of this bullshit. The move is for certain. Training starts on Monday and will go for two weeks.

Tonight my mother is sleeping at my aunt's cabin with the rest of the girls, so I'll be having a mini-vacation. I plan on going nowhere, and talking to nobody. Oh, and to tackle the housework that Im unable to get done while Im waiting on her hand and foot.

Tomorrow I'll take photos of the cabin.

PS. This is an interesting concept.


2 Comments:


Blogger Christophe said...

God wouldn't be an atheist... He'd be a supercop!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxhFnFNS3xU

Sunday, August 20, 2006 4:59:00 p.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

Haha. Who the fuck put an emergency exit in the interrogation room?!

Monday, August 21, 2006 10:07:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera