its all a beautiful blur











{Tuesday, July 11} Why the fuck does this stuff need to happen to me?
Im sick and I've been sick all day. Im weak and lightheaded and sick to my stomach. People at work were looking at me and telling me I was white as a ghost. At work I could hardly keep my eyes open, I was that tired. I ate half of a cinnamon roll at 7am and was too sick to eat anything since. Even when I tried drinking orange juice I would feel sick after a couple of sips. I actually threw up at 3pm, and I started feeling better, but then driving in to get Mom something for her birthday (that's tomorrow) I started feeling gross again. When I came home I went to bed, where I've been for the last three hours or so. I dont like this at all. I never get sick like this, never ever to the point where I actually throw up. If I dont get through tomorrow I may have to go to the ER.


1 Comments:


Blogger Squirk said...

Awww, that's not good at all. :-( Here, have a hug!

Do get it checked out, though -- you may have an alien lodged inside your brain.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006 6:34:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera