its all a beautiful blur











{Friday, July 14} Tee minus twenty hours.
July road trip
July road trip,
originally uploaded by Jenna Helen.
So tonight I packed. You might be wondering why I need to bring a quarter of my wardrobe with me just for a two night trip. Well, to be quite honest, I have no idea what outfits I plan on wearing throughout the trip other than what Im wearing for the drive up, and a girl needs choices. That, and what happens if I spill something? One must always prepare for catastrophe!

Tomorrow morning I get up at five and get the rest of my shit together and then go to work. I leave work and, save for taking my car home, get directly on the road. This is a four to five hour trip, and I plan to take as many photos as I can (I bought two packages of batteries!). See you Monday!


1 Comments:


Blogger furmommy said...

have fun!

Saturday, July 15, 2006 1:21:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera