its all a beautiful blur











{Thursday, July 20} So I was thinking...
I know, that's dangerous, but I was. I was thinking that I'd like to go on one of those all inclusive vactations next year. I dont know where, someplace warm. Maybe the end of next summer, or in the fall. Even though they're not altogether expensive, a year would give me plenty of time to save up money without having to totally skimp. Also, a year would give me time to reduce my girth* (although Kim said last night it looked like I lost weight) and try to be presentable in a bathing suit.

Anybody else interested in a trip?

*I have issues with my weight, obviously.


2 Comments:


Blogger furmommy said...

you know that im game. Ive only been talking about it for, what, 2 years now.

A week of sitting poolside and getting drunk makes me giddy. Now its getting the funds to go...

Thursday, July 20, 2006 11:37:00 a.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

Thats my biggest thing, funding. That's why I suggested planning for like a year away so little bits could be put away at a time.

Thursday, July 20, 2006 12:14:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera