its all a beautiful blur











{Thursday, July 13} Roadtrip in two days!
Best phone call I've gotten in a while started with "Guess who's fat head I saw in his uniform at Footlocker?", and no it wasnt at work. It just confirmed the theory that Susan had emailed me about earlier in the week. Now, at least, there's no surprises.

The Ontario crew is coming home early next week. Not to stay with us, but there will be family events nonetheless. The lobster get together is scheduled for Thursday night, which is also the same night that Janice scheduled her Fantasia party and Im all conflicted! I know that I have to go to Janice's (plus the thought of a sex toy party makes me all fuzzy inside), but I do so enjoy getting elbow-deep into lobster guts with the rest of my (quite large) family. *sigh* I suppose I can eat lobster at my kitchen table alone, it wont kill me.

Kim, if you want to get together next week Im free Tuesday and Wednesday. If that's not good for you, just let me know, my schedule only varies by half an hour, and that's rare, but I know that you might have to work later some nights.

I need to remember to pick up batteries for my camera tomorrow. Oh I so cant wait until I can get my nails done, they're driving me batty.


2 Comments:


Blogger furmommy said...

i cant wait for the fantasia party, the thought of that makes me happy.

As for the movie, you werent feeling that good so i was waiting till you felt better. But next week is fine, we can go tues or wed. Wednesday would probably be better cause i dont have the next day. But whatever is good for you.

Saturday, July 15, 2006 1:26:00 a.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

Wednesday is fine for me. When I get home on Monday we can work out the details.

I've never been to a Fantasia party, so Im looking forward to having that cherry popped ;)

Saturday, July 15, 2006 7:12:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera