its all a beautiful blur











{Thursday, July 20} Im really tired so this probably doesnt make sense.
If you're wondering what I bought at the Fantasia party, I bought really nice body butter (cherry flavour) because my feet are starting to peel.

I hauled out my little mini denim skirt tonight, and I didnt think it looked half bad. I have really ugly legs. My legs are one of the parts of my body that I hate the most. I despise the shape of them. I despise the fact that they make it very difficult to find pants and shorts that fit me properly (not that I cant find the right size, I just dont like the way things look). The best part? My legs look the same in baby pictures as they do now, so obviously I was just lucky enough to have been born with ugly legs. BUT, other than when I was sitting down, I didnt feel self-consious in my mini skirt at all (and keep in mind that it comes down to about three inches above my knee, its not mini mini). Actually, I havent even been all that self-consious about my tummy lately. Not that I feel its gotten any smaller, mind you, but I see girls who are bigger than I am wearing the size I do. Obviously if they can dress like that, why cant I? Im always presentable, right? Right.

I think what Im most insecure about is my complexion. I am twenty-five years old and I get pimples, constantly. I have really oily skin and I use no less than three different products throughout the day in order to try and curb oilyness and prevent pimples. I would also love it if my pores shrank, but lets not ask too much here. For now I'd be happy with just normal skin. *sigh*


2 Comments:


Blogger furmommy said...

may i say, you looked great tonight. And i liked the shirt too. I kept on looking at it cause i loved what it said.

And it definately looks like you lost some weight!

Friday, July 21, 2006 12:23:00 a.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

Thank you darling!

That tshirt is one of my favorites right now. I got it dirt cheap at American Eagle and wear it every chance I get.

Friday, July 21, 2006 6:58:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera