its all a beautiful blur











{Sunday, June 25} Yay birthday!
I had never had a surprise party thrown for me before tonight, and I honestly had no idea. Corrine did a great job of putting it together, and everybody hid it from me well (including my brother, and that surprised me). Barbeque + cake + girls gossiping = a smashing good time.

Im also very glad that Kim and I and Corrine got to talk about The Drama™ and get that out in the open. I knew that it would bother me until I got to talk to Kim about it, but I feel soo much better now that I have.

Oh! I was born at exactly 12:05am (Atlantic time), on June 26th, so adjust your clocks accordingly :)


6 Comments:


Blogger furmommy said...

you know what?
Its been a constant nagging at the back of my mind. We needed to talk about it and just say what needed to be said. I feel much better now.

By the way, i love how you gave it a trademark.

big yays to rin for pulling off the party, it was a great time!! We seriously need to do this more often.

Sunday, June 25, 2006 10:58:00 p.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

Even though The Drama™ (I thought the trademark was cute) wasnt between you and I, it still needed to be talked about, in person. Getting it out made me feel better.

We do need to get together more often. Now that Im only working 8hr shifts (and all days) I'll have my evenings free for coffee and whatnot, and my weekends too!

Sunday, June 25, 2006 11:17:00 p.m.  


Blogger James said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!

Glad to hear you had a great time! :)

Tuesday, June 27, 2006 4:58:00 p.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

Thank you!

Rin, I fixed that ;)

Tuesday, June 27, 2006 5:41:00 p.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

Thank you Angela.

Even though I emailed Amy back, I didnt properly thank her here, so thank you.

Birthday wishes always mean a lot to me.

Friday, June 30, 2006 9:18:00 a.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

I am not opposed to rational, adult discussion. Especially if it eases any tension on anybody caught in the middle.

Friday, June 30, 2006 10:17:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera