its all a beautiful blur











{Friday, June 30} Substance? No, I doubt it.
I dont have it in me to compose anything as of late. I think its the heat. Well, that and I spend eight hours a day at work, go home and make and eat supper, and Im tired and go to bed. I can safely say that I do all my internet things at work; yesterday I didnt pick up my laptop once. After work today I not scheduled again until Tuesday, so I have the whole weekend to sit around and do nothing. Actually, I lie, I'd like to get laundry done, and maybe tidy my room up a little. I would really like to get some exercise over the weekend. Maybe a walk on the boardwalk (the other one this time). I thought we said three times a week? :P

The Boy's mother keeps telling me about his job hunting, and today that he had found summer employment. I find it weird, its as if knowing all of this is going to make me look to go back out with him. That is not going to happen right now. We did talk though, the night before my birthday, for a couple of hours and it was good. Nothing spectacular, just good. I didnt find it uncomfortable or awkward. Some days I still miss him, but I dont know if I'd be ready to "hang out" with him or anything like that. Its a weird situation.

Speaking of weird, I have yet to learn who was phoning me from a Rogers cellphone after 11pm the other night (I dont know anybody with a Rogers cellphone) OR who put my birthday announcement on the radio last Monday. Strange.

I am going to try and start taking more photos. I got a camera (albiet, not a great one) for Christmas and hardly ever use it. My problem is that Im too cheap to shell out for rechargeable batteries.

Hmm... I really dont have anything else to say at the moment. Im going to try and avoid the internet for the most part this weekend. If you want to do something and Im not available via internet, call me, I have a leash mobile now.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera