its all a beautiful blur











{Saturday, June 3} I've been away from home for one night and I already feel weird going back.
I needed new jeans. I had not gotten new jeans since Christmas (omg long time) so I decided to go shopping today after work. I went to Reitman's, where I couldnt find any jeans, but I did find the cutest skirt that not only looked great on me, but was marked down to $9.99! Obviously I bought it. Then I went over to Pennington's to look at their jeans and I found a pair I liked and when I was getting the girl to ring it in for me, she gave me a ticket to scratch and I won 10% off of my purchase! Go me, I was thrilled. The jeans are cute, Im not a huge fan of the bedazzled back pockets, but they'll just accentuate my ass.

I believe it is set that we're going to see Joel Plaskett at Herman's on Friday. This makes me happy.

Now bed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera