its all a beautiful blur











{Saturday, June 10} Im tired today, really tired.
I believe its a sign of a great night when you're still feeling the effects of the alcohol you stopped drinking six hours previously, on your way to work the next day.

Both bands were fantastic and I would enthusiastically see them both again.

I got to meet Lori who is friends with a ton of people that I know, and she is a very cool person.

I was waiting in the washroom for one or both of the girls when two strange girls started raving about my top and how they loved it. They said something about it being the it thing in California, and they were going to go to the mall today and buy themselves the same shirts. That was my weird moment of the night.

I think it was a rule or something for the waitresses to all have microbraids in their hair, only they had to be fuzzy on top.

We realized why girls dress like whores to go to the bar do so for a reason other than to hook up, its much cooler. I dont care about being chubby, Im wearing a friggin halter top the next time I go out like that. There was a girl there much larger than I, who I saw wearing a tube top, this frees me up to wear whatever I want.

I also spent a good portion of my time down by the stage with a girl I graduated highschool with. She's one of those people that I got along with in school, and enjoy running into when I do. I think the last time I saw her was Pub Crawl last year.

My mouth is still sore from drinking sour drinks.

Did I mention that the bands were friggin amazing?


1 Comments:


Blogger eye candy said...

Hrm, I thought you saw him live already.

Saturday, June 10, 2006 12:59:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera