its all a beautiful blur











{Thursday, June 22} Im allowed to be upset over this.
I cried multiple times throughout the day, even at work. I am heartbroken and crushed that I might be forced to have to work on my 25th birthday. I know I probably am coming off as a real drama queen, but keep in mind that my cousin's prom is the same night and my mother is her Godmother so is required to go to the prom. So I'd be working all day and Mom and Paul would be busy with prom stuff pretty much from the time I got home, leaving no time to celebrate my birthday. I dont want to celebrate it on another day, another day is not my birthday. As I keep saying, I am only going to have one twenty-fifth birthday and now it feels like its ruined.

I just feel so defeated, like I have nothing to look forward to anymore. I was so hyped up for Helen's grad party on Saturday, and then my birthday on Monday, and Helen's prom Monday night. Mom and Paul were supposed to take me out for lunch on Monday but now it doesnt look like that's going to happen. Combine this with the fact that all week I didnt have time to really be upset over my breakup, so I had a major breakdown the entire day because I've had this building since Sunday.

Just typing it out, Im crying all over again. Im going to bed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera