its all a beautiful blur











{Friday, June 30} .
So, tonight I made supper (softshell tacos), painted my toenails (with decals! Im obsessed with decals), and gave myself a facial. I did not get in the shower to shave my legs (or anything else, for that matter) like I had wanted, but I can do that tomorrow. Its not like people can see my leg hair. You're allowed to be jealous that I only need to shave my legs once a week, its okay.

I've spent the night rather confused, but not really ready to talk about it. I've been discussing it with my brother and he's rather confused as well. We shall see what pans out.

I feel fat.

So, the end of last month my brother told me that Jenelle had a gift certificate for so much off purchaes at American Eagle online, and if I wanted to get anything she'd put it on the order. I went through the site (and was shocked that their sizes go as high as they do) and picked out a few things that were on sale anyway and emailed them to Paul to give to Jenelle. The stuff is in now and I cant, for the life of me, remember what it was I got her to order. I think I have an idea, but one of the things was sold out, so I honestly have to just wait and see when I get it. I really hope that he gets it for me tonight, since he's going away for the weekend.

I messaged The Boy earlier to congradulate him on being employed and he messaged me back :( This is bad because I was on my way to bed and now I cant do that because it would be rude. At least Rin is online to keep me company now.

Its supposed to rain all goddamned weekend :(


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera