its all a beautiful blur











{Wednesday, June 7} .
Im going to a bar Friday. Im dressing up and going to a bar on Friday. :D

My new purse came in, and its lovely, everybody says so :)

Moving along, I had a really good sleep last night, better than I've had in a while. This, being on the go constantly, is wearing me out. But, Im not complaining, I like staying at Corrine's and I've adjusted to home not being "home" for this week. Last night we had cake!

This could be good or bad, I've been so busy that I havent picked up my laptop since Sunday.


2 Comments:


Blogger furmommy said...

ive been the same way. Ive been on the go so much that i just havent had the time to sit down and even make a post. I feel like ive been neglecting my lj.

Have fun at the bar!!

Thursday, June 08, 2006 1:22:00 a.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

Its too bad that you're not coming with us this time. You'll have to come out the next time though for sure.

Friday, June 09, 2006 1:21:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera