its all a beautiful blur











{Saturday, May 13} What is it with me having flashes of inspiration when I should be sleeping?
I've been feeling better since the last post, I think I know what my issue was. Have you ever been so stressed that you projected it onto something or someone else just to focus your frustration? That's what I think I was doing.

The Boy and I are getting along rather swimmingly, even though we havent done anything more than make out since he came home. I think he's a little more frustrated over that than I am, but I can see where he's coming from. It kind of sucks that we both live in houses where there's always someone at home, and neither of us can afford the gas money to go somewhere remote to park. Hell, I dont know if I'll have enough money to keep me in gas until I get paid again. At least I'll have fewer bills on my next pay so I can go shopping in Halifax.

Last Sunday I met The Boy's family. Tonight I had him over here for dinner and he met my parents and my dogs. We ate dinner ourselves (I cooked and he was impressed, woo), and finished not too long before Mom came home with groceries. He not only hauled in our groceries, but he came with me to haul (my mother's aunt) Mockey's groceries up to her apartment too. Handy this one is. Tomorrow night he's coming to my aunt's for lobster and to meet my entire family. Well, my mom's side anyway.

I finally went to see Kim at work last night! And she got to see The Boy (see, I told you he was cute ;) We had a BBQ at Corrine's and her and I got half shot on Sourpuss before going in to visit Kim. That was fun, I enjoy alcohol :) I did not get to see a Cheddacorn, but by golly, I will before the summer is over. After we visited Kim we went to Dooly's to play some pool and then drove around to see how the rich people lived. Some of those houses were friggin huge. Like, my house could fit inside them four times, kind of huge. One of them even had a turret! Turrets make me swoon. I want to live in a house with a turret.

Oh, and not only did I not have to throw a tantrum at the Registry of Motor Vehicles, but Corrine didnt have to throw a tantrum ordering her highspeed internet. Other than the deodorant issue, I'd say we had a pleasant day. Now I need sleep.


2 Comments:


Blogger furmommy said...

having a visit at work made me happy, though it probably would have been better today, cause i couldnt sell a single ticket or sign into my machine till the last hour and a half of my shift.

The boy seems like a sweetie. I hope we get to see more of him and have him join us in our gatherings. Cause any guy that will willing help with the family groceries, is a keeper.

And have faith, the infamous cheddacorn and you will cross paths, we just need you to come to live racing one night. Hes always there for live.

Saturday, May 13, 2006 2:02:00 a.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

I think seeing Cheddacorn is my goal for the summer.

Dont worry, once The Boy is home for the summer he'll be making appearances. I told him so ;)

Saturday, May 13, 2006 8:37:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera