its all a beautiful blur











{Saturday, May 6} Today equals happy :)
It was warm out today, but it was supposed to rain in the afternoon so I wore shoes and socks to work. Directly after work I went and picked The Boy up to take him out for dinner (Chinese food) for his birthday (that was Wednesday past) and I didnt want to drive home to get a pair of flip flops, so I went into Zellers and bought two pair. Hey, they were only $4 each, and they're really cute! I may have to get more at some point, as they come in all different flavours :D

Oh, and we proved that we could spend the day together and have a good time without having any sexual contact. I swear. Not even kissing. We were chaste. Now that I know for sure Im still attracted to him after all that waiting, I cant wait until sexual contact!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera