its all a beautiful blur











{Saturday, May 6} Somedays you just need a good laugh.
I got this email today from my brother. If you know him you'll understand why it left me laughing out loud.
Oh yeah, so I got up today and there's no one around, which was nice to get up and poke around the house myself, so then I got out to my car today, and low and behold, I have a flat.

I called for start shift but they couldn’t do it, so I got down and changed my own tire, oh yes, me, changed my own tire

Did Debbie give you yer hand cream? I as going to drop it off but I got here with time to wash my hands for the 20394820394th time and sign on


2 Comments:


Blogger furmommy said...

i love your brother.

That made me laugh hysterically.


All i could think was, *gasp* what about his nails? LOL

Saturday, May 06, 2006 2:20:00 p.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

Funny thing, we have CAA, but it normally takes them like two hours to come out and change a tire (we've had it happen before, that was an event too, lol) and he just didnt have the time for it, so he improvised.

Saturday, May 06, 2006 9:33:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera