its all a beautiful blur











{Sunday, May 21} Its been a long day..
Out of bed after four hours of sleep. Work for four hours, and then to the movies to see The DaVinci Code. I was disappointed with the movie, even after hearing both Angela and Kim liking it. The first half I was fine with, they hadnt changed it too much, but the second half I was sitting there all like "What the fuck?!". They didnt even give Silus red eyes like he was supposed to have. Boo. Now my brother wants to read the book because I said it was so much better than the movie.


3 Comments:


Blogger furmommy said...

my biggest worry about the movie was that the fast flowing movement of the book would be lost in translation on screen and it would either lack too much or there would be so much it would be bogged down. I was pleased that they managed to keep it well paced.

It has also been months since ive read the book so its not so fresh in my mind.

But i did enjoy the movie. More than i expected.

Monday, May 22, 2006 4:18:00 a.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

I might have enjoyed the movie more had I not read the book. The movie itself was a well made movie, dont get me wrong, I was just unimpressed with some of the changes that they made.

Im so glad that I read the book first because the story was so much better. I honestly found the book had me on the edge of my seat, moreso than the movie did.

Did you read Angels and Demons yet? My aunt's sister-in-law was saying that it was actually better than The DaVinci Code.

Monday, May 22, 2006 8:02:00 a.m.  


Blogger furmommy said...

I havent but chris read angels and deamons, and he actually preferred davinci code over it.

Monday, May 22, 2006 6:29:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera