its all a beautiful blur











{Friday, May 19} Is it okay that I get *this* giddy?
I know that I have nice skin. I know that I have really soft skin. I also have skin that is sensitive to the touch, but Im not complaining. I like it when a guy gives me the shivers just by caressing my arms. I cant even complain about my eczema, I've grown used to that. I havent grown out of it, but its seasonal, so I cope. The one grudge that I do hold against my skin is my facial complexion. The skin on my face gets extremely oily. Not just oily, but I get more zits now than I did when I was a teenager. At twenty-four years old, the last thing that I need is zits. I have tried numerous cleansers and none of them have resolved the issue. Even Dove, my old standby (and what I use everywhere else on my body) wasnt helping. Until I tried Anew cleanser from Avon. I cannot stress how excited and giddy I am at the difference this cleanser has made in my complexion! For the first time In as long as I can remember, I have a nice complexion. See Jenna grin! :D Im still shiny, but I can handle shiny when it isnt accompanied by the gross oil that I've been accustomed to. I even went so far as to wear makeup for a few hours tonight and it didnt get gross at all. Again, I was shiny, but I didnt have to constantly wipe the oil from my face (especially around my nose, ugh). The true test will be wearing makeup going out to a bar where I'll be up dancing and whatnot, but so far things are looking awesome :D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera