its all a beautiful blur











{Thursday, May 4} Im awake too early for my liking.
So, Corrine had asked her mother if it was okay for me to stay in their spare room in June when my family is home, and she said that it was okay. I didnt know how my mother would react to it, me running away when the family is home from BC. I mentioned it last night, fully expecting her to be all "But how will it look if they come home and you're staying elsewhere?", but I was wrong. When I told her she got very excited and started to plan who was going to sleep where. I felt unloved.

Oh, and I am never again walking the length of the hospital with my mother. The woman can barely walk the length of herself, but she decided last night that she's too proud to let me ask someone to push her in a wheel chair. No, she'd rather be able to complain about it to me. She wont even use her cane outside of the house! Hard on the head that woman is.


5 Comments:


Blogger eye candy said...

Mother has bursitis in her hip.

Friday, May 05, 2006 4:40:00 p.m.  


Blogger furmommy said...

So im not the only one enjoying the stubborn parent syndrome. At least im not alone.

*rolls eyes*

Saturday, May 06, 2006 2:18:00 a.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

Oh Mother and I got into it yesterday in the hospital parking lot because Im apparently "antagonistic" because I yelled back at her when she yelled at me for not harassing a woman who took my parking space. She's really trying my nerves lately.

Saturday, May 06, 2006 10:15:00 a.m.  


Blogger furmommy said...

me and my mother go through that, it goes in stages. Right now we are in the supportive stage cause of dad. Oddly enough, we bond when dad is being a prick. though give us a couple of weeks and well spend a fair bit pissed off at each other.

Saturday, May 06, 2006 2:18:00 p.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

Usually its a day to day thing with Mother and I. She's rather prone to mood swings :/

Saturday, May 06, 2006 9:44:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera