its all a beautiful blur











{Thursday, May 25} I actually watched American Idol tonight.
So Rin and I were discussing relationships this evening, and more specifically, the ones that we are in. She asked me what I'd do if The Boy dropped the L-bomb on me, and do you want to know my honest-to-goodness gut reaction? Run. Im not ready for that kind of commitment. I dont want to be one of those people who jump from one committed long term relationshp to another committed long term relationship.

Is this bad?


1 Comments:


Blogger furmommy said...

no its not bad.

Your pacing yourself. Your being protective, which is understandable. Plus theres plenty of time for the L-bomb and you know it.

Plus waiting and testing the waters to make sure its right is a great idea, in my opinion. I never did understand the whole sudden jump into a relationship and suddenly wow im in love. Relationships dont happen overnight and neither does love.

Btw, this is me pretty much giving up on studying.

Thursday, May 25, 2006 12:43:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera