its all a beautiful blur











{Thursday, May 11} hrm
I have this really bad feeling lately that I just cant shake. I feel like I need a really good cry but I have no idea why. Its more than just feeling depressed, its like I feel almost guilty even though I've done (or said) nothing to give me reason to feel like this. Maybe its stress from work, maybe I just feel a little lonely, I dont know. I just know that I dont like this, at all.

[EDIT]: It was no sooner than I had hit "Publish Post" that the words came to me, I feel like im in over my head. Im not ready to discuss this further, not yet. Keep in mind this may be something that will have to be dragged out of me, just not yet. Also, I havent had my cry yet.


2 Comments:


Blogger furmommy said...

boo, ive been having a problem shaking a somewhat similiar feeling all week. Its dragging on me. I sorta feeling like i have this extra weight on my shoulders, or im dragging a ball and chain attached to my ankle.

Just like any other time, if you wanna talk, you know where to find me.

Thursday, May 11, 2006 4:51:00 a.m.  


Blogger Marcus said...

Yeah it could be work...that is how I used to feel. That is one of the reasons that I left.....But now I am a lot happier.....you will get better too.....

Thursday, May 11, 2006 8:13:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera