its all a beautiful blur











{Sunday, April 9} *sigh*
This is something you'd only hear about on the internet. About three o'clock in the morning my dogs started causing a raucus, barking and whatnot. Normally, they just bark out the front window at people going up the road, but this time Emma was out in the kitchen barking. Not only that, but there was a rustling in the porch (where we keep the recyclables), so my father got up to see what the commotion was about. There's this kid (he was probably my brother's age) standing in the porch taking his shoes off and my father looks at him and says "What are you doing?" and the kid looks at him and says "Oh my god, Im in the wrong house" and gets his shoes on and leaves. My father figured he went to the house next door, I figure he was probably out of it, but I laughed at the story nonetheless.

But it certainly does not beat Corrine saying that she was psychotic when she called and my mother asked her how she knew that I was walking in the door at that exact moment. She said it, ladies and gentlemen. Hopefully she's better soon though, it sucks to be sick.

I dont often talk about My Boy, mostly because he's away (only until May 4th) and the only contact that we have is phone and internet. I dont need to whine on here about how much I miss him, you'd become very bored with me very quickly. Nonetheless, he's a very picky eater, and I am a not so picky eater. Tonight, he told me that he tried haddock at his neighbour's house just because he knows that its one of the things I cook most often. That floored me. Little things like that catch me off guard because Im not used to it. I guess you dont realize how bad a relationship was until you find someone who treats you well. I think Im gonna keep this one a while.


1 Comments:


Blogger Squirk said...

"but there was a rustling in the porch (where we keep the recyclables)"

I completely read that as "where we keep the recycled babies". I didn't even know you could recycle them! Someone tell Fred and Jamie.

Sunday, July 09, 2006 1:44:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera