its all a beautiful blur











{Saturday, April 15} It never fails.
It doesnt even matter anymore that I got a new car. I am too upset over my hair. My brother was supposed to trim it tonight because the ends were getting bad, and I told him to cut my bangs to five inches and just trim the rest. Meanwhile he decides to do his own thing and hack three inches off of my hair, and then go with the thinning shears so I now have like no hair left on my head. Im actually bawling and crying over a haircut. I think it looks hideous, the two sides arent even the same length and its going to take six months for it to be the length that I want it to be again. So much for having nice hair.


1 Comments:


Blogger eye candy said...

Last night I got in the shower right after (cuz that's what I do when I have a haircut Im not sure of, to see if I can style it from clean) and I was upset washing it because I could feel how much hair was missing. Then I got out and sat in front of the mirror and tried to comb it out, and the two sides were different lengths. I lost it and started bawling at that point. Paul got home from church and asked me if I still hated it and I showed him that the two sides were different lengths and he was just like oh.. I cant even put it in pig-tails without bobby pins now, and I used to be able to put it all up in a pony-tail. I dont even think I want to keep the red in it anymore cuz it makes my hair stand out, I think Im gonna go back to brown in hopes to hide it until it grows into something passable.

Sunday, April 16, 2006 9:07:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera