its all a beautiful blur











{Tuesday, April 25} I-D-10-T
There's nothing interesting going on in my life at the moment, so I'll tell you about what kind of idiots my brother is friends with. Okay, Paul and Jenelle are going to pick Gayle up tomorrow, and another friend of theirs decided she was going with them. This other friend is unemployed (and not looking for a job, her boyfriend supports her) and obviously has no money. So the first thing she asks Jenelle is how often they were going to stop to eat on the road. Jenelle naturally replies "Whenever we're hungry" and the other girl has the nerve to suggest they eat pizza the entire way as to not spend much money. Honestly, why would they eat pizza the entire time, they can eat pizza at home. So, they're going to be spending the night away before coming back home on Thursday, and they were planning on going out drinking tomorrow night. The other girl decided that she'll stay home and read and, you know, they can go drink without her. Moron. There's a really easy for her to save money, stay home. She honestly expects Paul and Jenelle to change all of their plans to suit her. I hate people like that, I honestly dont know how they can still be friends with this girl.


1 Comments:


Blogger eye candy said...

Yeah. Message me later and I'll tell you who it is.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 4:19:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera