its all a beautiful blur











{Tuesday, April 4} goddamn motherfucking whore
On my way to work this morning I was in a car accident. Im alright, sore, but not injured. I was driving along, minding my own business, when a woman decided to cut me off and make a left hand turn without giving me any room to stop. I hit my brakes, but there was nothing I could do and I hit her. My front passenger's side was destroyed, I dont know what damage was done to her car, but both she and her passenger were able to get out and walk around. I could have gotten out and walked around, but I wouldnt even unbuckle my seatbelt until the ambulance arrived. I've been x-rayed and everything, and there's nothing to worry about. All the doctor saw was the old fracture from my last accident. I dont have an interesting story to tell about the hospital like I did the last time, but it took over an hour for anybody from home to get to the hospital because there was no car home. I have never felt so deflated and alone than this afternoon when I was alone in the ER room crying. Im just getting home now, and the accident happened about half past nine, so Im tired. I need sleep now.


9 Comments:


Blogger furmommy said...

im so happy to hear that you are ok

but your not having much luck lately are you? I swear that i will get you a unicorn, a 4 leaf clover, and a horse shoe.

*hug* if you wanna talk or get together when your off, you know where to reach me.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 9:38:00 p.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

Thanks :) I think I may very well need to get out for caffinated beverages tomorrow or Friday if you're available.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 12:24:00 p.m.  


Blogger furmommy said...

I have work tomorrow at 730.

friday for sure though. I have a hair appointment at 1 but after that we can do whatever.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 7:26:00 p.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

Hmm.. Friday is payday. Does fattening desserts after supper sound reasonable?

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 7:52:00 p.m.  


Blogger James said...

Glad to hear that you're ok.

How do you feel about getting behind the wheel again? I think I would be really apprehensive about driving again even after one accident, let alone two! Not because of my driving ability, but because of others.

oh! thanks for the link to my site, i've only just noticed :P

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 9:50:00 p.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

After my last accident I became the worst possible passenger you could have in your car. Not only do am I prone to motion sickness, but I was all jittery and whatnot. Getting behind the wheel myself was no problem though.

This morning my father had to drive me to work and I wasnt anymore jittery than I have been the last two years (believe me I've gotten much better), and my brother dropped the car off to me and I drove myself home. It didnt bother me in the least to be behind the wheel again. The only time Im nervous being behind the wheel is when there's snow on the ground.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 10:15:00 p.m.  


Blogger furmommy said...

friday and fattening desserts sound wonderful to me. I get paid tomorrow when i go to work. Plus by friday i will be wanting some chocolate.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 11:45:00 p.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

Its a date then!

Thursday, April 06, 2006 1:23:00 p.m.  


Blogger Christophe said...

Gosh damn.

Glad to hear you´re ok!

Thursday, April 06, 2006 2:37:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera