its all a beautiful blur











{Friday, April 7} eeek!
I am so glad that I went out tonight, it was a great time. It made me realize that I dont get to see Kim (and Angela, Ryan, and Jamie) nearly enough. I actually went into Bulk Barn and Dollarama and didnt buy anything. That's right, nothing at all. I almost made it out of Wal*Mart without buying anything, but then I saw Angela with Happy Bunny socks and, of course, I had to get a couple of pairs. But other than Pizza Delight that was all I bought. I may need to run over to Payless tomorrow after work to see what flip flops they have. I loved the ones that Kim was wearing (and her hair looked hot too). And not one person mentioned the chip in my tooth, that made me happy.

Oh, and I would so go and make fun of emo kids again. It was annoying waiting for Michael, but the emo kids were entertaining. Did you know that if two of them go behind a building, fifteen come back out? It was kind of amazing. That and I was about ten years older than them all, and it made me feel sad. Bedtime.


1 Comments:


Blogger furmommy said...

we have to have evenings like that more often. It was fun.

Emo kids are funny. And stupid. Its funny to make fun of them.

Saturday, April 08, 2006 6:35:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera