its all a beautiful blur











{Wednesday, April 26} Eee!
Starting Saturday, and until the next shift bid, I will start my workday at 8am as opposed to 10:30am. This means that instead of working until 9:30pm three days a week, the latest I will work is 7pm. I cannot describe how excited over this I am.

Oh, and I refill bottles with water and leave them in the fridge at work so they'll be cold when I get thirsty. I went today and I was missing a bottle. What kind of person takes a used water bottle and drinks out of it? It gives me the willies just thinking about it.


2 Comments:


Blogger Marcus said...

yeah that does make you wonder eh?

Thursday, April 27, 2006 8:23:00 a.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

I was the only person who filled the little Dasani bottles and left them in the fridge, so I cant see it being an accident, but some people are just dumb too.

Thursday, April 27, 2006 10:57:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera