its all a beautiful blur











{Saturday, April 1} drunk
Im really goddamned wrecked right now. I need to be up for work in 8hrs. guh, I really dont want to go to work tomorrow but I dontparticularly have a choice. Drinking was way fun. I was wrecked by like 10pm but kept on drinking. I drank 3 coolers and bunches of sourpuss. Lessee, if a penis full was 3 shots (cuz I think the shaft alone was 2), and I had almost two of those, plus another shot, then I probably had 6 shots of Sour Puss and my 3 coolers. Yup, Jenna equaled wasted. But I was not alone in being wasted, Kim was wasted too, and Angela was way drunk. I dont think Jamie was as drunk, but she was tired like the rest of us. We all came down hard off our liquor I think, and I dont think it was cuz of the food. Although I am way stuffed (mmm steak sub). Corrine called twice to check up on me, but she better have gotten laid cuz Steve was there, and I could not have drunk sex. So there better have been sex by somebody tonight. It was funny, I walked into Kim's and her mom congradulated me for having gotten laid when My Boy was home, I felt all special. By the way, he'll be home again sometime around May 5th for a couple of weeks, and then again around June 10th for the summer. I am looking forward to this, for more than just the booty (mmm booty). I need bed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera