its all a beautiful blur











{Wednesday, April 12} current mood: livid
Im pissed off. Yesterday, before I left for work, I left a note for my mother to call the insurance company because the adjuster still had not called. She called right when she got home at 5:30pm and apparently he only works until 4pm, so obviously she missed him. So, then she calls the towing company who proceed to tell her that buddy was out to see the car days ago and told the tow company that it was a write off. Yet, dude still has not called me, and my accident was over a week ago. So now I have to go out and see if I can get a new car, despite the fact that I know I am not going to be paid as much as I owe for my current car. I am totally disgusted. This week I only have tomorrow to go looking around, and they'll probably cut my rental off before my days off next week. Obviously I am getting royally fucked over.


2 Comments:


Blogger furmommy said...

god, i hate insurance people. They are fucktards. I would call and lose my mind on them.

*hug*

if you need to get away from all this, or as debbie says "if you need to vent", call me, cause im on summer break now.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 4:22:00 p.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

When I was talking to buddy today, he told me they give two business days after the final decision, to bring the rental back in. With the long weekend, I have to bring the car back on Wednesday :(

Thursday, April 13, 2006 10:14:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera