its all a beautiful blur











{Saturday, March 4} *yawn*
Because I know you're all on the edges of your seats, I havent spoken to him yet since he's gotten home. Plus, I cant actually do anything until I get paid again because I have seven-something in the bank and five-something in my purse. Im rockin'!

Thursday night I went to bed at 7:00pm. I seriously did. It was probably half past eight before I got to sleep, and I really needed that sleep. Mind you, I still didnt get out of bed until 5:30am so I barely had time to get ready for work. I've been making a habit of that lately. Last night I didnt even get to eat until half past eight, so it was after nine before I could try and get to sleep. Tonight I plan on making it an early night if Im to stay up tomorrow and watch the Oscars (during commercials of other shows).

I've talked to Corrine on the phone the past three days. Mostly its to bitch and complain about people um, things, but it totally made my day the last three days.

OoOoO! Yesterday I got a free hot chocolate at Tim Horton's! For some reason when I ordered he must have said that I wanted two, but when I told him at the window that I only ordered one he gave me the second one anyway and only charged me for one. And on top of that I won a coffee hot caffinated beverage under the rim. How cool am I? And I think one of the boys on backshift has the hots for me.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera