its all a beautiful blur











{Friday, March 31} Today = productive.
I've only been out of bed for about three hours and already I've gotten myself showered and hair done, eyebrows done, eaten lunch, made a pan of squares, and put cupcakes in the oven. Im a busy little girl today. I think while my cupcakes bake and cool, I'll putter around and get some cleaning done. I highly doubt that I'll manage to get any laundry done today because any free time I get I plan to spend playing Game Cube.

Tonight is drinking getting shitfaced at Kim's. You have no idea how excited I am for this.


1 Comments:


Blogger furmommy said...

In the past couple of days i have heard these things about tonight:

i will be getting my drunk on
you will be getting shitfaced
angela, jamie and ryan have mentioned on different ocassions that they will be trashed, out of it, and loaded
you would think this was a gathering of the masses instead of a couple of people sitting around a table having some drinks

Friday, March 31, 2006 4:38:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera