its all a beautiful blur











{Sunday, March 19} This chick? This chick got mad skillz.
So My Boy messaged me earlier in the evening and asked me if I'd like to spend some time with him tonight. This was unplanned, we had both planned last night to be our last night together, so naturally (and because I wasnt doing anything) I jumped at the chance to get to see him again. Well, let me tell you, I gave that boy a blowjob that rocked his entire body. Im quite proud of myself.

I highly recommend parking if you want to spice up your sex life.

Amusing though, before the cocksucking began, when we were just sitting there talking (at the bottom of Brown's Rd), there was not one, but two cars of people that came down and parked to smoke up. Neither parked near us, and neither was there for all that long, but it amused me in great detail, especially the first car who kept the dome light on the whole time. Silly n-dub teenagers.


2 Comments:


Blogger furmommy said...

tip taken and stored away for future use.

But remember, dont ever feel that you cant wake them up with a good one either. They LOVE that!

Monday, March 20, 2006 1:52:00 a.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

You know you've done good when his arms are still shaking some fifteen minutes later.

I shall try waking him up with one the next time I stay over at his house. I cant wait for that already.

Monday, March 20, 2006 10:27:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera