its all a beautiful blur











{Tuesday, March 7} ladies and gentlemen, its the moment you've all been waiting for...
Well, there was no kissing, sorry to disappoint you. Althought, I could have handled kissing, but I wasnt going to make a move. We spent the entire night talking and it was awesome. There seriously wasnt a lull in the conversation for the entire night, and we were together from about eight until half past one. We're totally getting together again before he goes back.

During the evening, Corrine came up in conversation, and how she was probably sitting home all a-quiver with excitement for us to get home and tell her about it. I said that she was probably after messaging me wondering if I was home yet. I came home to this:
Corrine... says: where the hell are you
Corrine... says: its after 11pm young ladie
Corrine... says: have you no shame
Corrine... says: gah
Corrine... says: screw this. I dont know what you guys are doing but I'm really sleepy . I guess out this late means he either chopped you up in pieces or felt you up to peices. hehe you best write me a really good fucking email!!!!
Corrine... says: its 12:29 AM you know
Corrine... says: that means its NOW March 7th
Corrine... says: *whistles while she waits *
I laughed out loud. And now Im tired.


3 Comments:


Blogger furmommy said...

oh dear, i have something to send you. I was writing an essay for tomorrow and she kept on messaging me.

ill email the convo. Shed go to bed, and come back and talk to me, and go to bed and come back.

its a hoot.


ps, im glad you had a good time!! Heres to more of that, and maybe some kissies. If yous were out any longer, rin would have been assuming you were doing more than neckin' (as she called it)

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 3:00:00 a.m.  


Blogger Marcus said...

Glad the date went well......

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 8:28:00 a.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

It wasnt a date Marcus, we were just hangin out. Remember I had not actually met this guy before.

Kim, message me sometime today and I can give you the gory details, lol.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 9:54:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera