its all a beautiful blur











{Sunday, March 26} I've just been too lazy, I swear.
So on Friday, Emma and I went and got groomed. She and I walked into the groomer's shop and I coaxed her up onto the table and turned around to put her leash in the other room and she save me this look like she was trying to say "Um.. you forgot me..". It was only the start of her being pitiful. Utah (the groomer) started removing some knots from the dog's hair with scissors, you'd think she was stabbing the dog with the way Emma was going on. We had to muzzle the poor thing because she was getting so agitated. It took at least half an hour just to get rid of the knots, trim the hair on her feet, and clip her toenails. And that was only a third of what we had to do. (I keep saying "we" because I had to stand there too to try and control the dog)

The bath part she didnt really mind. Well, she certainly didnt like it, but she didnt struggle as much. The pitiful thing was that everytime Utah tried to turn the dog around, I had to walk to the other end of the tub because Emma wouldnt budge unless I was going to be standing at her head with my arms out that she could rest her head in my hands. See, I told you she was pitiful. Anyway, Utah figured that Emma would be afraid of the dryer, but she didnt mind it at all. Actually, it was the easiest part of the whole thing. My entire upper body was sore for two days afterwards from wrestling with the dog. My right arm is still kind of sore, but not as sore as it was. Im jealous though, her hair is now softer than mine is. Next time though, Im not taking her alone. That dog is way too strong for me to try and wrestle in and out of the car.

[EDIT] I probably wont go over the rest of my weekend, but Steve is damn lucky. I really think that if you're going to get in a car accident, you should do so in a Toyota Echo, you wont get hurt. Seriously.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera