its all a beautiful blur











{Monday, March 13} Its been a while, I guess Im due for a real post.
So, Saturday night the girls (Janice & Amy) and I went into the mall and I spent $75 on four shirts and some socks. I way overspent myself, but Im satisfied with my purchases. Amy went all out and bought the cutest little denim jacket that Im way jealous of. If i could have afforded it, I would have bought one for myself, too. After the mall we went to Pizza Delight and dished about boys and things. It was great to get out like that. I need to do that more often.

And then we come to last night. He picked me up around eight and we drove out to a not-as-secluded-as-I-had-hoped location where we talked for a while before the make-outs began. Let me tell you, that boy made me melt just by running his fingers up and down my back. Oh, and the biting my neck? Yeah, that was nice. There was no way that I could possibly go home unsexed after all of that. Even though it was cramped car sex, it was absoutely amazing. I had all but forgotten how really good sex can be when you really want it. My legs were still wobbley hours after we were finished. I melted when I was home and I smelled him off of my skin. It made me want him all over again. I even spent all day today wanting, but in a different way. Anybody who watches Grey's Anatomy will know what I mean by "feeding the beast". We're going out tomorrow night, and I look forward to it.

Tonight, Im VTOd and dont plan on going anywhere unless someone wants to go for a Tim's run. My body is sore, but Im not complaining.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera