its all a beautiful blur











{Thursday, March 2} I need to remember to download stuff by Kaiser Chiefs when I get home.
My favorite part of the day is the time when Im laying in bed falling asleep. Im just so calm and warm and comfortable. I spend the entire day waiting for the time when I can just go to bed. This is sad. I am in (what some would call) the prime of my life, and Im wishing it away. I cant help it though. I hate my job, and Im stuck here until either I come into a lot of money, or a better job falls into my lap. Im not counting on either. I refuse to leave here for another call center, its only the same bullshit. Im tired of this bullshit. I wish it were the summertime, when I would enjoy going out more. Its not that I dont enjoy going out, its just that when its cold I would much rather be curled up under a blanket in my jammies than out in the cold. I become a total homebody when its cold out.

Im making pork chops for supper.

There is more, but we're busy.


1 Comments:


Blogger furmommy said...

i think we all become homebodies when the cold winter hits. The only exception to this rule would be for those avid skiing and snowboarding freaks.

This is the reason that i much prefer the summer. or even spring and fall. Plus winter means socks and no sandals for kim and thats like a crime against humanity in my books.

In the winter i much prefer a good book, a warm blanket, and a good movie in the dvd player to any night out. That is, unless we plans a night out with the crew where alcohol and gossip and greasy food are involved.

Thursday, March 02, 2006 9:15:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera