its all a beautiful blur











{Thursday, March 30} &hearts
I spent most of my waking hours today on the phone. When I got home from work (early) I called My Boy and talked to him for about an hour and a half. We tend to have very long phone calls, sometimes up into the three and four hour range. Not only do I hate the phone, I dont think Im all that good at conversation. Nonetheless, when I got off the phone with him, Corrine called and I dont know how long I talked to her for. Maybe an hour. Her TV died. Poor Corrine, now she's left with her laptop and her vibrator ;) When I got off the phone with Rin, I called Janice and she wasnt home but she called back like five minutes later and we talked for another hour. I was tired at that point, and I think tomorrow I will have no contact with anybody. Heh. I did invite Janice to come to Kim's on Friday with us though. She isnt going to be able to drink (what with being pregnant and all) but she'll come down and have fun with us. Since she's off at 6:30pm on Friday, I invited her to come and eat supper with Mom and I and then we can keep going ot Kim's. I have to make a mental note to remember to pick up some sort of snacking food for the get-together. Hmm..

I was so excited at the prospect of drinking this weekend that I bought my alcohol last Saturday. Mind you, I took two coolers with me to Maria's on Saturday night, but still, I have eight coolers remaining. Technically that's enough for me to get my drunk on twice. I plan to get good and fucked up on Friday.


2 Comments:


Blogger furmommy said...

im so glad to hear that janice will be coming down!! Oh and we got some goodies for the get together too. You will just Love us for it.

The drinking will be awesome.

Thursday, March 30, 2006 5:05:00 a.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

Haha, Janice found out two weeks ago or so. She's due early November.

Thursday, March 30, 2006 2:40:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera