its all a beautiful blur











{Thursday, March 23} Have I mentioned that I hate titles?
I hate my new shift. I hate having to work until 9:30pm three nights a week. I hate that those are our busiest days and Im stuck working a ten hour shift. Yesterday it was a struggle not to just walk out and quit. Is the money really worth it? I mean, I know that I cant afford to not work there, but I seriously cant handle the mental aggrivation. I shouldnt want to just come home and cry after my shift, there's something really wrong with the situation when it comes down to it.

I did come home last night and talk to My Boy on the phone for about four hours, talking about way too many things to recount. That's one thing that I love about being with him, we can spend an obscene amount of time just talking. Its odd that Im handling him being away, so well. Sure, I wish that he didnt need to be so far but we just click so well with everything that I couldnt not be with him while he was away. Its really hard to put into words how well we actually work together. Suffice it to say I never thought I'd find a guy like this in my lifetime.

I think Im gonna haul my chubby butt to the gym today. I need the exercise. Other things planned: having my hair colored, and going for groceries with Mom. That last one, Im not looking forward to, believe me.


1 Comments:


Blogger eye candy said...

Haha. How can anyone hate titties?

Thursday, March 23, 2006 9:49:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera