its all a beautiful blur











{Saturday, March 18} *gush*
So I swore years ago that I would never incorporate distance into my love life ever again. Look at me now. I met The Boy and over the course of the last two weeks, I totally rethought whether I would do distance again. There was no way that I would have been okay with him going away and us not being "together". I couldnt just put my feelings on hold and "see what happens", and I would have been heartbroken if he had told me he didnt want to continue this while he was gone. We are going to continue our relationship while he is gone. He could be home as early as the middle of May (for a week), or as late as the end of June (for the summer). At this point it is up in the air. So, this being late March, is only a maximum of three months. Im sure the time will fly by.

You're probably thinking that Im crazy. I probably am, but I just cannot describe how I feel about this guy. It is incredibly wonderful. Everything I learn about him just confirms that we were perfectly matched. We're just so in sync with each other. I have never felt like this with anyone else. We can talk for hours about anything and everything, and he listens to what I have to say. Actually listens! He not only makes me feel attractive, but he makes me feel respected.

Of course, I am also very physically attracted to him. Besides him being a good looking guy (fucking hot since he shaved the beard off), its like he knows just how to touch me to arouse me. Last night he made me orgasm just by playing with my nipples. I was already aroused from the making out, but an orgasm from just nipple action. Jesus effing Christ, it was amazing! I would have done anything that he wanted at that point. But, back to my train of thought, theres no insecurity barriers preventing either of us from expressing our physical attraction and I cannot describe how good that is. *sigh* He makes me all gushy. If I fall hard for this boy, its Corrine's fault :P

Speaking of Rin, last night My Boy and I hung out with her and Steve for a little while and it was fun. Corrine and I totally kick ass at pool, but we forgot to dress like whores. My Boy kept running his fingers over the skin on my back above my jeans. It totally made me hot, and I really have to stop talking about him or somebody is gonna smack me, I know it.


1 Comments:


Blogger furmommy said...

for the record,

I LOVE seeing you this giddy and happy. You so deserve this!!

Plus you got your friends to get you through 3 months. We can have lots of partying and fun in 3 months.

Plus when he comes back, just think how good that sex is gonna be. Sex after a distance apart is WOW.

Saturday, March 18, 2006 5:44:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera