its all a beautiful blur











{Monday, March 27} guh.
I woke up today feeling more depressed about having to go into work than I have in a while. I spent the first hour of being awake just trying to coax myself into actually going into work. The thought of having to work a full ten hour day today, then a twelve hour day tomorrow, and another full ten hour day on Wednesday made me sick to my stomach. I just couldnt force myself in there today. Not knowing that I will have no contact with anybody before Thursday, except for the odd email or blog/Live Journal comment. I just couldnt do it so I decided to stay home today and get shit done. I have laundry to put away, I could do some housework upstairs, I could get something baked, and I can make supper later. This is all stuff that I would actually enjoy doing, rather than force myself to go to work and spend ten hours wanting to quit. I really wish that I was in a position to just quit and move on. I cant handle being that depressed about work all the time.


5 Comments:


Blogger eye candy said...

Yeah, its too bad that I have bills and whatnot and seriously cant afford to work anywhere else.

Monday, March 27, 2006 9:02:00 p.m.  


Blogger furmommy said...

i dont think anyone would think badly of you if you did quit. what about stress leave? You are obviously stressed and your depressed from work. You could use some time off.

question: are they even allowed to make you work 13 hours in one day? I didnt think it was allowed.

Monday, March 27, 2006 10:36:00 p.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

Stress leave would be hella nice, but since my doctor blows me off for everything else, I seriously doubt he's going to write me a note to go on stress leave.

Because they dont pay me for my lunch, technically Im only working 12hrs which is legal in this province. Goddamn call centers though.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006 5:36:00 p.m.  


Blogger furmommy said...

dont you love how they juice the system to fuck people over.

well if you can get into see him, its always worth a try.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006 10:01:00 p.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

But we're not guaranteed 5 eight hour shifts. I currently work three 10s, a 6hr and a 4hr, its a pain in the ass.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 10:29:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera