its all a beautiful blur











{Thursday, March 9} guh. i feel so highschool
I like a boy. The Boy to be specific. So much so that I hauled my arse out of bed at five o'clock in the morning (after being up until eleven last night) to give myself enough time to style my hair after my shower, because I wont have time to do that after I get home from work. We're going out tonight, to the movies. Its like a date. Im not going to promise you any physical action, but I would be lying if I said that I wasnt hoping. To make things even better, he's not going to Boston next Wednesday as originally planned, so he'll be on the island until next weekend. Right now Im not looking past these two weeks while he's home, so dont ask what's gonna happen after that.

*sigh*

Im totally all schoolgirl over this. I can honestly tell you I was not this gaga when I first started going out with my ex.


1 Comments:


Blogger furmommy said...

i completely believe in matchmaking rin, its how i met my boy.

im so excited for you jenna. Eeeekkk. have a blast. Im hoping you get some neckin. Lets hope rin stays calm till you get home.

Thursday, March 09, 2006 5:10:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera