its all a beautiful blur











{Tuesday, March 7} Girls, rock your boys.
First, for anybody who has not been to Cape Breton (where I live), this is seriously how we talk.

Second, this has seriously been one of the best weekends in a long time. Sunday was full of teh drama, but Im over that now.

Last night, of course, I went for coffee with The Boy ..until half past one in the morning. And my mother didnt even ask me what I was doing out so late. I was disappointed because we honestly werent doing anything that I couldnt tell my mother about.

Today started by Corrine calling me to tell me to go on messenger (we spent nearly every waking moment talking the entire weekend, I will be lonely at work tomorrow) where she proceeded to fill me in that The Boy was kicking himself for not making a move on me last night (and how distracted he was when I was playing with the bar in my tongue), and I got all giddy and gushing like a schoolgirl. It was all like "Ooooh Im pretty!" and all this happens on a day when Im getting caught up on Grey's Anatomy and Im all emotional over that anyway. I was very um, manic. Tonight I went to Kim's and hung out with her, Angela, Ryan, Jamie, Dom, and then later Janice came. We spend the entire night talking and laughing. Corrine even called us! And then, because she and I hadnt been talking for *gasp* forty-five minutes, she had phone sex with me and it was so hot (haha).

In case you were wondering, The Boy asked me to keep myself available on Thursday, so obviously we'll be hanging out again. It may be more like a date, but Im not going to call it that yet. The thing that amuses me about it is how everybody else is all excited over it. Corrine's been beside herself for the past few days, and Kim and Angela have been excited about it too. Today, when I ran into Jamie & Dom and the pharmacy, Jamie was all excited asking me how it went. Then, tonight, Ryan was saying that he had messaged my brother last night talking about it (only to find out that my brother knew nothing about it prior to that). That's not even everybody. Its kind of like all of my friends are living single lives vicariously through me. I feel very special.

Tomorrow, at work, we are having a shift bid. I have mixed feelings about this. Update tomorrow.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera