its all a beautiful blur











{Thursday, March 2} Barking dogs are very annoying.
Im in love.

So, anyway, I am totally not pleased that Marten and Dora are hooking up, and I really think that if these were real people Faye would not be handling this as well as she is. I should really give Jeph more faith though, and see where he takes this current storyline. (Speaking of QC, somehow I managed to get Corrine's friend James addicted to it. Im awesome.)

So, yeah, The Boy is supposedly on his way to this province today. Corrine told me to catch him off guard and ask him to do something before he asks me to. I can do that. I can ask him for coffee or something, Im a big girl. I have also heard through the grapevine that he's crushing on me, this makes me feel good about myself. Am I crushing on him? Well, I havent met him. Is the potential there? Sure. I just dont want myself to fall into the trap of falling for a guy that I havent met in person. If Im going to like a guy, I want it to be for who he is, and not who I make him out to be in my head. This, and Im treading carefully because the last thing I need is to let myself make the same choices I did before. That would be the worst kind of horrible.


3 Comments:


Blogger furmommy said...

first off i love this post. We shall talk.

And second:

I can do that. I can ask him for coffee or something, Im a big girl.

yes you are a big girl and you can so do this. I think your ready for it.

thirdly:

I have also heard through the grapevine that he's crushing on me, this makes me feel good about myself. Am I crushing on him? Well, I havent met him.

go and have fun. If it feels right and you like it, try it again. But most importantly, have some fun with it.

Not that you need to hear this, cause you already know this. But im just helping to build your confidence and be supportive at the same time.

Thursday, March 02, 2006 9:10:00 p.m.  


Blogger James said...

I second that. Even thought I don't believe anyone should settle for second best, it shouldn't stop anyone from actually having fun with second best.

Friday, March 03, 2006 10:15:00 p.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

Even thought I don't believe anyone should settle for second best, it shouldn't stop anyone from actually having fun with second best.

I like that. You cannot know what your favorite flavour of ice cream is without trying multiple flavours.

Damn Corrine and her making me want ice cream lately :P

And yes Kim, we need to get together and discuss things, my brain hurts.

Saturday, March 04, 2006 1:13:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera