its all a beautiful blur











{Tuesday, February 21} third
Last night I had taken chicken breasts out of the freezer to thaw to have for supper tonight. I didnt know what I was going to do with them, but that was what was for supper. So I get up this morning and automatically go to the Kraft website because I knew I'd find something there (Mom gets their magazine and it always has yummy stuff in it), and their recipies are fairly easy to make. So I was going through their recipies when I found this really yummy looking recipe that I needed to try. I knew that the only thing we didnt have was Stove-Top stuffing, so I had to go out and get that, but the rest of the ingredients we had here. I didnt use wine, and I used just the chicken flavoured stuffing rather than the wild rice one it calls for, but omg was the chicken ever good. So easy to make too. Corrine, you had saw that recipe too, I strongly recommend making it.

I followed supper by getting dressed up and going for dessert at Boston Pizza with Kim. It was a much needed excursion. Im only sorry that I have work tomorrow and couldnt stay out later.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera