its all a beautiful blur











{Friday, February 10} third
Janice stopped by after work and we went for coffee. That turned into a trip to Burger King (and McDonald's for McFlurries) and a couple of shots. Anyway, on the way home we ran into a really bad accident in the Pier. It was right off of the overpass, in front of where that furniture/carpet place is. A two-door turquoise Sunfire (the 95-02 model) was wrapped around the pole and the firemen/paramedics were using the jaws of life on it. We saw them using the jaws of life, but we didnt actually see them pulling anybody out of the car. There was also a small, older model pickup truck that was on its side (on its side) that was almost in front of the side street next to the gas station. The ambulance that was more by the car (the one that we saw them putting a stretcher in) left with no lights or sirens on. The other ambulance, that was closer to the truck left with lights on. Other than the truck being on its side, there didnt appear to be any reason that people would have gotten really hurt, but I honestly cannot see how anyone out of that Sunfire could have survived. The pole was where the driver's seat should have been. It was bad.

And it was Janice and I, and she was getting all emotional, while I completely looked past the human element and thought it was interesting as hell. I cannot wait until the newspaper does a story about it so that I can find out exactly what happened. There's no doubt in my mind that speed was a factor, and more than likely, alcohol as well. Tonight turned out to be rather exciting.


2 Comments:


Blogger eye candy said...

haha Im glad Im not the only one. I was wishing that I had my camera, lol. Things might have been different had there been blood or anything, but it was just smashed up vehicles and I was all "Ohhh cool".

Saturday, February 11, 2006 8:40:00 a.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

That's awesome! I totally dont feel like a weirdo anymore.

Saturday, February 11, 2006 1:06:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera