its all a beautiful blur











{Sunday, February 5} third
We were in the kitchen earlier and Paul was putting the colour on my hair while Mom was doing something at the counter and he reminded me that Im supposed to moan while he's shampooing my hair during the exam tomorrow to show that Im enjoying it. I said that I really couldnt see me moaning and my mother told me to just pretend I was having sex. Yes, her exact words. My mother told me to fake an orgasm. I really dont know if I can handle her growing up like this.


1 Comments:


Blogger eye candy said...

Oh my mother has grown up a lot in the past few years. You'd be surprised. Sometimes it makes me uncomfortable, lol.

Sunday, February 05, 2006 8:24:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera