its all a beautiful blur











{Tuesday, February 28} teh redz!
06.02.27

See, I said I took photos of my hair. I was a little sad that I couldnt have gone with blonde on top, but some of us apparently make very ugly blondes. Im content with how it came out though. Its something different from brown anyway. You should all expect me to be back to brown in a couple of months though. Im getting too old for weird hair colors (says the girl who's had it every color but green).

On another note, Corrine told me that The Boy wants to meet me when he's home (he will be home as early as this weekend). To meet for coffee or something would be okay I think. I trust he's not going to murder me and chop me into bits. On one hand Im all "omg someone wants to meet me this must mean Im interesting". On the other hand Im being all cool, or at least trying to be. I cant put too much thought into these things or I will start to worry. If I start to worry I'll become a mess, so I will just put it out of my head and be done with it.

My breakfast today was a leftover piece of chicken and three cupcakes. Its a good thing that I had planned on going to the gym today. I believe I know the reason that Im overeating, I have an oral craving. By that I mean my mouth wants to kiss and whatnot, so to compensate for that I keep shoving food into it. It seems weird to me, I dont think I've ever actually heard anyone talk about it before. I mean, when people try and quit smoking this happens, but I dont think I've ever heard of it happening when someone just wanted to suck a dick. Then again, Im a strange girl.

I took pork chops out of the freezer last night to thaw for supper today, but when I woke up today it clued in to me that (I think) today is Shrove Tuesday and Catholics are supposed to eat pancakes. Since I am cooking for three Catholics, I should feed them pancakes. The porkchops will have to go into the fridge until tomorrow. Its not like pancakes are difficult to make or anything, I have the best from-scratch pancake recipe, eh Millie?

I should shower now, ugh.


3 Comments:


Blogger furmommy said...

your hair looks great.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006 10:36:00 p.m.  


Blogger James said...

Now, when I read things like that 3rd paragraph, I’m not sure whether to be pleased for The Boy, or very concerned! ;)

Your hair looks great, really brings out the colour of your eyes.

Thursday, March 02, 2006 2:19:00 p.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

Haha! Sadly Im afraid Im going to throw myself at the first person to give me any physical attention.

Thank everyone for the compliments on my hair!

Thursday, March 02, 2006 2:44:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera